1.3K views
5.0
Style and Design

My name is Sandra Spiller & I live in Auburn Maine and I have been a People subscriber for many, many, many years. I used to get all the woman's magazines, several cooking magazines as well as Readers Digest.

A few years back I decided to cancel most of my subscriptions so that I could have more time for my passion...reading books . I stopped everything except People's and Soap Opera Digest.WTH....2nd week with no Puzzler? THIS IS NOT ALLOWEDI too will let my subscription run out & NOT RENEW without my Puzzler!Whose bright idea was getting rid of it?

Please FIRE THEM & bring back the best thing about this magazine. I always do the Puzzler BEFORE I ever read a word of your magazine...someone made a very big mistake!A soon to be former reader unless it's brought back!

Product or Service Mentioned: People Magazine Magazine.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: BRING BACK MY PUZZLER!.

I liked: Puzzler.

I didn't like: Not having the puzzler in people anymore.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 06.

Comments

I am so glad I’m not going crazy and that the puzzle has indeed been absent the last two issues. I will be calling customer service and letting them know it should be brought back.

Their customer service number is 1-877-604-6512.

This website is called Pissed Consumer. Call the magazine to tell them to bring back the puzzler.

I will not renew my People subscription if the Puzzler is not reinstated.

I contacted Customer Service. Will be back in the April 30th issue. Something about not having enough room ad something had to go , temporarily.

to KathyK66 #1460186

No no no! I need my puzzler!

Please bring back the puzzles

Yes. Will stop my subscription wIthaca out the puzzler.

Last two issues no puzzler. Bummer.

Please bring back the PUZZLER back I look forward to it every week this is not right why would you do that WHY????? If it’s done and it won’t come back I will not renew with People magazine.... please bring it back you will be loosing a lot of customers!!

I’m with you! Will not renew subscriptionIf the puzzler is not put back in.What moron decided to do away with it?

Second issue I have received with no PUZZLER !!! I will let my subscription run out and not renew if the PUZZLER isn’t brought back , and I’ve been a subscriber for many years .

WHERE IS THE PUZZLE??? I love doing the puzxle

Me too!

I look forward to my People every week because of the Puzzler. My subscription is up in July and I will have to reconsider renewing if the Puzzler is gone. Can't believe 2 weeks without it!

So bummed for the last 2 weeks there has been no puzzler

only reason I got magazine PUZZLER

Done with People if the Puzzler is gone!

I firmly agree with all posts. Not renewing my subscription if the puzzler is not going to be a part of People magazine.

It’s the reason my husband gives it to me every year. Guess I need to find a new Christmas present!

Every Saturday morning I look forward to my coffee and Puzzler. People magazine is not worth the price without it. If the puzzler doesn't come back, neither will my renewal.

I agree...I miss the puzzle. Hope they will bring it back.

I miss the puzzler. Bring it back!

U can’t have a people magazine without it. That’s the first thing I do when I pick up the magazine!

Bring back the puzzle. I have been a subscriber for over 15 years and will not renew if they continue to not publish the puzzle.