Verified Reviewer

3.1

Update by user May 05, 2022

I don't have a story, it was simply a comment.

Original review posted by user May 04, 2022

Be more open mindedI have been a subscriber for years, and I also purchase a subscription for each of my daughters in law. I won't be continuing once my subscription runs out, but unfortunately I just sent in my renewal for this year.

You selected so many beautiful women for this issue...but you did not select Melania Trump. For me this has nothing to do with politics, but People Magazine has become so left wing that they can't even enter her in her age group as a "beautiful" person. She is classy, intelligent, and beautiful.

You might not lilke her husband, you might not like her political affiliation, but for Pete's sake, you could have been more open minded and had her in your issue, even if it was just on page 90! Shame on you!

Priscilla Virelli Geneva, IL

Product or Service Mentioned: People Magazine Magazine.

Preferred solution: I just want the magazine to be all encompassing, think out of the box and stop catering to the far left..

People Magazine Pros: Good follow up stories on current events.

People Magazine Cons: Expensive and politically biased.

Location: Batavia, Illinois

Comments

Nothing worse than these woke Hollyweird celebrities who love to tell others how to live and what to think.

The magazine has changed so omuch over the last 5 years, just caterers to the far left and often times the "woke".

People Magazine Reviews