Style and Design

I just saw the cover for the most recent issue, and just so you know, I have been a decades-long supporter and avid reader of your magazine, and many in my family have subcriptions..Until today.

I always thought you had the most fair, legitimate, unbiased magazine out there.. Until today. You, with your disgusting cover trashing President Trump and his family, have pissed off half of the nation, many Trump supporters subscribed to you and bought your magazine, as well. Until today.

With all of Obama's and Hilary's scandals and investigations, nrver did I see any negative press towards them. Again, I thought this was because you were fair, neutral, and gave legitimate reporting to you readers. Until today. Now I see it was because youvare on the left, yiyrself, when you should be neutral Now I see that you are just another paid-off leftist organization, who is trashing your reputation and nane, and destroying your fan base, to push a political agenda.

I don't care who you voted for, running a smear issue on the President and his family because you are another media outlet in the left's pocket, is disgusting, immoral, unethical, unprofessional, and unwise. Not onlysubscriptions, purchase another issue, my family is cancelling their subscriptions, and there are many people forming movements to boycott your magazine. You now belong in the gutter with the National Enquirer and The Sun, you have now thrown honest, neutral reporting and writing out of the window, along with your soul. Your magazine was the only one I would ever buy, and i could not believe you published an issue with such a brazenly insulting, biased cover towards our President.

You have a right to your personal opinions, but to do what you did is horrible.I am going to do my part to make sure your magazine is boycotted, and it's a shame you took such a wonderful magazine in such a direction....If someone were tobgive me an issue now, I would use it for kindling, that is how low I think you have sunk, from class to trash.

Review about: People Magazine Magazine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with People Magazine?

Comments

Great review above. I whole heartedly agree. And it is such a shame to have been so incredibly biased ( and wrong) for such a magazine that I thought was the best

I am missing reading People but I will never ever buy one again let alone ever look at one in a Dr office

You are right.....kindling is all its good for!!!

Trump deserves all the trash he can get. What a liar!

to Anonymous Stockholm, Stockholms Lan, Sweden #1356609

Go to heII you worthless liberal POS.