Style and Design

I too am so disappointed at the July 31, 2017 edition of People Magazine.I called and cancelled my subscription immediately.

I do not care how you feel about our President. OUR PRESIDENT! This was utterly disgusting. How can anyone in their right mind give the ok to publish this slanderous article?

Upon reeiving the magazine, which was placed face down on my dining room table, I turn it over and I was just in dibelief. You would think this was the Enquirer. Of course, once you go in a few pages, there is an article about Beyonce and Jay Z. I really nice article for a drug dealing thug that people want to glorify for some God forsaken reason.

And what about the nice article on Blac Chyna? Classy People. Real classy.

Subscription cancelled.It's just garbage.

Review about: People Magazine Magazine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Too liberal, Liberal biase, Biased magazine, You are politically biased.

Had an Experience with People Magazine?

Comments

I read the article this morning.It was complete trash and multiple lies were in it about our sitting President and the First Family.

I have tolerated the decade of praise for a president I didn't vote for in People magazine.

But what I'm not able to tolerate is bashing our current President, whom half the country voted for.I will NOT be renewing my subscription.

tabitha2108

I do not blame you one bit!!I would have cancelled also due to the HATE that they display to this Presidency.

Very unfair!People has lost all creditability